Friday, August 19, 2011

Dreams

TODAY I will start my Notebook of Dreams. That is a a Notebook that will always be next to my bed and I'll write my dreams as soon as I wake up. I think it's time to start it (another project that has been postponed for YEARS), as I have been having very vivid dreams in the last few days, whereas before I used to dream black. Just black. Or I wouldn't remember anything at all.

The other day I was talking about "waking up" in dreams, or realizing that you are dreaming, so that you can just do whatever you want in your dream. That had never happened to me before, but it did last night. I think because I had this idea in the back of my mind and it occurred to me to wonder if I was dreaming or not. I tried to float and I could (the little test analogous to the thing that turns and turns and never falls in Inception), so I decided I was definitely dreaming. From then on it was great fun, I could really do anything and also create things... I'll try it again tonight. In either case I feel very ignorant in this whole dream business, but I find it very appealing and want to learn more. Same with hypnosis.


No comments:

Post a Comment