Saturday, April 9, 2011

Last day to vote!



Hi everyone!

Please have a look at the PREVIOUS POST 'BORNEO IN 3D ACTION MOVIE' for more information onBorneo and on the project! I’ve been lucky enough to have the media supportingthis initiative. Here are some articles from Vancouver, Mexico and Italy about my participation in this project :D (I'm Mexican and have lived in Mexico all my life, and my mum's Italian. So I grew up in a multicultural household, and that's why the Italy media were interested too)

TheWoman.it – March 31st “Olivia la ragazza degli oranghi”
                          – April 5th “Olivia Sanchez, l’intrivista per TheWoman”
                                 – April 5th “Olivia Sanchez, an Italian girl to save Borneo Interview”

THANKS SO MUCH FOR VOTING!! 
Make a new account, and cast your vote. Mi video is at the bottom (6th row bottom-up) I'm the one wearing 3D glasses! YOU CAN VOTE THREE TIMES


You can also view and rate here http://gg.tigweb.org/tig/deforestaction/48895/by clicking on the stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment